miércoles, 14 de septiembre de 2011

...some say that time changes...

Here I am on the phone again and...
awkward silences on the other end
I used to know the sound of a smile in your voice
but right now (right now)
all I feel (all I feel)
is the pain of fighting starting up again.
All the things we talk about
you know they stay on my mind, on my mind
all the things we laugh about
they'll bring us through it every time,
after time, after time.
Don't say a word, I know you feel the same
just give me a sign say anything,
say anything
Please don't walk away,
Oh know you wanna stay
If you just give me a sign
say anything, say anything.
some say that time changes,
best friends can become strangers,
but I don't want that, no, not for you
if you just stay with me we can make it through...

[I'm fallin...
I'm fallin...
I'm fallin down]

No hay comentarios: